
No, this is not about some collegiate athletic conference.
I got a notice about my 10-year high school reunion via forward because I had the foresight not to leak my contact information to any unmentionables from my zit-filled teenage years. The idea of going and laughing at how the people who peaked early have now fallen so low is just not appealing. To me, it would mean that I still give a shit, and man, I am so over it. My high school experience wasn't as fun or as terrible as some peoples', and now I get to live in Thailand and not work! Do I really need to revisit the past for reassurance?
There are bigger fish to fry, and right now that means tracking down Anand the Yogi who could be my soulmate (for the time being) only the stupid gym is trying to keep us apart. Bitches.
Meanwhile, I have a bit of a hangover from consuming copious amounts of soju and beer last night with some friends. "Going out for Korean" means getting blitzed and smoking cigarettes. Uh oh... When I came home, I was locked out of the house and my 70+ year old aunt had to let me in. Hahahahahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment